Tuesday, December 30, 2008

It's been a week!

Hi Friends! It's been a week since I left Oklahoma and I have to say I'm having an amazing time! I've made some friends which is great and they are all really fun and interesting. A couple of days ago I met with my friend Mike and we went out drinking... Again we went to the noribong to sing. Tons of fun. We tried to find another bar after that, but no one understood us so we called it a night. A FUN NIGHT! Yesterday I went and met my new friend April in Sanbon. We went to a Korean Folk Village which was really interesting. You guys can see my pictures on facebook and myspace. On the subway I met two Korean men who both speak very good English and helped me find my way. We've exchanged information and I'm looking forward to hanging out with my new Korean friends :). Don't worry.... I'll only hang out with them in public places to make sure they aren't weird :) Colin has asked me to come to Kunsan for New Years Eve. Don't know if I'll go or not. We'll see. Anyways.... I will keep you posted!!! Have a Happy New Year! Can you believe it's almost 2009! Where has the time gone?

1 comment: