Thursday, February 5, 2009

Birthday Month!!!!!!!

Hellooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went to Sanbon yesterday to visit my friend April who is in the hospital after having back surgery. I was only there for about an hour and she fell asleep. I feel so sorry for her because she is in a large room that she has to share with about 8 other people. It was kind of funny because everyone in there would speak Korean and then look over at us. Then they started saying "Ice Cream" mixed in with their Korean and soon there was a "Pink Lady" (they are the ones who help the sick people like my friend April)with ice cream bars. It was kind of nice, but in the same sense like "Hey! Do you think Americans are fat so we want MORE ice cream!?!?" ha ha. After April went to sleep my friend Kristina and I went to some Indian fod place and had an amazing dinner!


As you all know my birthday is coming up! I know that you all have already sent my presents ahead of time becuase you wanted me to get them on my birthday and I just want to say "THANKS"!!!!! HA HA! On a serious note thank you for thinking of me. Now Brandi don't forget that you are going to take g-ma out to celebrate! This is her second birthday without me and I think it's still hard for her. :) Kasie, Brandy, Brandi, Tara, Jen, Moo-Moo and Stana and anyone else that I am forgetting to mention please go out and celebrate for me! Kasie .... only 2 shots of tequila! ha ha! I know that everyone is probably glad I'm in another country so you don't have to participate in my birthday month shenanigans!!!! Ha! Ha!

As for me.... I think that my friends and I are going to eat at Hooters at 6:00, hit "HAPPY TIME" at 7:30-8:00, go and eat again to soak up the mounds of alcohol involved at "HAPPY TIME" and then go out clubbing. Last time we went to Monkey Beach which is where "HAPPY TIME" is I along with everyone else only remember about an hour of being there..... so believe me the second round of food is neccessary! Ha Ha!

I promise I will take lots of pics of my birthday to show you!!!! I love and miss you all!!! I really wish you could be here in this AWESOME country to celebrat my birthday with me! Toodles!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment