Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sorry Friends!

I apologize for my lack of blogging in the past month. I have been trying to adjust to life, work, and new friends in Korea. Have I said that I love it here yet???? Well I do!

I'm getting used to the way people act around here and settling into my new job. I was on the subway the other day and this little old lady just rammed right into me. I wanted to yell at her, but quickly realized that this is just how it is in South Korea. I laughed about it after I looked to see who pushed me and saw a little old lady smaller than my own grandma looking at me like "What?" Ha Ha!!!

I've been exploring my area a lot and trying out the korean food. I try to keep a positive attitude, but it's hard when you can't even read the dang menu! I think some of the girls I work with are going to take a class in Gangnam I might join! If I'm going to be here I either A) need to take classes or B)hook up with a Korean guy... HAHaHAHA!!!

Well I'm getting ready to get off work so I'll try posting something when I get home..... I love you all and miss you terribly!

Annyong Haseyo.............. Means hello/goodbye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment