Thursday, February 26, 2009

February in a nut shell

Hello!!!!
What to say..... Well first let me apologize for not writing on a regular basis. It's just so hard, but you all know where to find me.... I'm always on MSN and Facebook. Also MOM you need to go help grandma set up an e-mail account so she can become part of facebook so she can look at my pics. Either that or take your laptop to her house and show her.
Recently as you have probably seen on facebook my friend Brittney(from OK/TX) and I went snowboarding. Let me tell you we were the ONLY foreigners there! We got there early not knowing what to expect and they told us we had to wait. So we went to the coffee shop and just lounged around for an hour or so. Then we went to try to get our boards and everything. We had a personal guide to help us!!! He barely even spoke English.... wait wait... he didn't speak ENGLISH! Somehow we managed to rent everything necessary ( including ski pants for myself) and we were asked to wait in this area. We felt like we were on lock down. I even asked the guide if we could leave and they said no no wait. Apparently we were waiting until it was closer to 6 p.m. so that we wouldn't ski early. Finally we got to go boarding. It was only my second time and Brittney had only been a couple of times so we had no idea what we were doing. It took us probably 20 minutes to figure out how to put the board on! Ha Ha! Once we got to the top and put our board on we just went with it. Surprisingly we weren't that bad. I only bit it a couple of times and that was when I was trying to turn. We went down the bunny slope about 3 times and then moved to the next slope. We were having so much fun and we ended up meeting these 4 Korean guys who just happened to used to be snowboard instructors. They were really cool and patient with us. We had a fantastic time and I'm so glad we finally went. I think we are going again in a couple of weeks before the season is over.
My friend Kristina left last Sunday and her boyfriend Ryan(who is also a co-worker and friend) is leaving this Sunday. I am truly sad because I LOVE both of them! They are great people. However I won't miss Ryan making me drink all the time haha! Actually we are going to play Edward 40 Hands tomorrow after work. For those of you who don't know Edward 40 Hands is when you tape 2 40's to your hands. Both hands have 1 40 in them and youcan't take them off until you have finished them. As you all know I have a bladder the size of a peanut so I am going to wear sweat pants so I can just pull them on and off. Hopefully! haha
This Saturday my friend and co-worker Sophia and I are going on a trip. I don't remember the name of it, but it's called "Museum without walls".... I'll take lots of pics so look for them on facebook.
Anyways that is it for right now!
I love you all!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment